Friday, October 14, 2005

Word of the Day

Fizzyologist - Soda jerk

I'm posting this blog earlier than usual because today's the day that we need to break down our computers and get them ready for the trek down south. Because it's so early, it's kind of hard to think of anything to write, despite the fact that I'm on my second cup of coffee. HTP already brought in the computer boxes so I think he's eager to get going on this computer project. I hope he at least leaves me the laptop but....

Only a wake up and we'll be on the road. I'll try to blog along the way but some hotels just don't lend themselves to computer usability. If I blog, I blog. If I don't, I don't and you'll know why. We plan to load everything but our overnight bags and the dogs into the car tonight. Tomorrow, we'll be up early so we can prep the cars that will be stored in the garage over winter before we hit the road at 8 AM. There isn't too much that'll have to be done. We just have to make sure that the battery cables are disconnected. Anyway, I tell you all this so that you know that if I can blog tomorrow...it won't be until late.

Murphyism of the Day

Shanahan's Law

The length of a meeting rises with the square of the number of people present.

No comments: