Friday, October 21, 2005

Word of the Day

Flabuless - How one feels after losing some unwanted weight.

Today was a long day. After a quick breakfast, HTP and I loaded up our luggage into the Gator and headed over to my folks' place. At this point HTP reloaded the entire car with all the stuff that we'd left at my folks' place...along with even more stuff. I've learned that the best way to help when it comes to packing the car is to stay out of the way. Works a lot better that way and I don't have to listen to a lot of mumbling and grumbling. After the car was all loaded up, I took the first stretch of driving. I was amazed at how much traffic there was out there on the road today.

We arrived back here in Arizona at around 5:30 PM. We unloaded the car and started the unpacking process. I checked inventory and made a shopping list. After HTP had set up the computers and the cable boxes for the TV, we headed out to get groceries and supplies.

Murphyism of the Day

Truman's Law

If you cannot convince them, confuse them.

No comments: