Monday, March 27, 2006

Thirty Days Before We Leave Arizona for Wisconsin

Word of the Day

Oddka - A weird tasting and unknown liquor.

Time to take the dogs to the vet. I have an appointment for later today. HTP is going to help me with them. Needless to say, the dogs hate going to the vet. However, I have to bring them in for their vaccination renewals. Both of them need rabies vaccinations. I can't get a license for them in Wisconsin without it. Plus, it's just a really good idea. Bats. Sometimes I wonder if I should get a rabies vaccination. Especially as I rescue yet another batch of stupid bats from the window box on our deck. Thankfully, I've never been bitten for my efforts. Yet. Anyway, that'll be one less thing on my To Do List before heading to Wisconsin.

Murphyism fo the Day

Iles' Law

There is always an easier way to do it.

Corollaries

1. When looking directly at the easier way, expecially for long periods, you will not see it.

2. Neither will Illes.

No comments: