Sunday, March 05, 2006

Word of the Day

Mirrorcle - Looking in the mirror while making a wish.

Church. I played with the children's choir and with the contemporary group. Twice blessed. I love playing my clarinet especially when others are playing along with me. A soloist I'm not. I had to laugh at the comments made by the kids. "You're a professional. It's so cool that we get to sing with a professional clarinetist." Poor kids. Hate to disillusion them but...I'm no professional. I just love to play.

I broke down and read two more chapters from that third book. Yuck! It just doesn't get a whit better. At this rate the book will take weeks to read. I checked. There's 24 Chapters....24 LONG chapters. All filled with blech. I've read 10 of them. *Shudder*

Murphyism of the Day

Murphy's Saving Grace

The worst is enemy of the bad.

No comments: