Monday, March 13, 2006

Word of the Day

Nerb - Neither a noun or an adjective, but something in the middle.

I've done absolutely nothing today. There's plenty that I probably should but I'm having a lazy day. I'm storing up energy for tomorrow.

Tomorrow there is lots and lots of stuff happening. My trees are coming and I'll have to make sure that the nursery people plant them correctly. HTP and I already have the proper staking materials but we'll wait until all the planting is done. We may even wait until next week. One more week with splinted trunks won't make all that much difference.

And then tomorrow is laundry day. On top of that, I'll have to dig out the suitcase and pack. We're going to be heading off to Vegas on Wednesday morning. And I'll want to wash my hair and that'll take half the day.

So you see, I have to store up energy for tomorrow. Besides, I'm just feeling lazy. It's not like I didn't feed the dogs or make breakfast or put away clean dishes or stuff that I do every day and don't count because I do them every day. It's just that I should be doing so much and I don't feel like it. So I won't, and you can't make me.

Murphyism of the Day

Higdon's Law

Good judgment comes from bad experience

Experience comes from bad judgment.

No comments: