Sunday, March 12, 2006

Word of the Day

Neologophobic - The fear of coining new words.

The sun is shining again. Temperatures have dropped. Right now it's only 56°F. That's cold. All said and done, the rain gauge in my backyard reads that we received 2 1/2 inches of rain. That's a lot. I suppose I should go out and empty the rain gauge.

I got up early because I had an early morning practice at the church. Four of us are playing a woodwind quartet on March 26th. Should be fun. Anyway, today was the first practice. Unfortunately only three of us were at the practice. We'll be having another practice next Sunday.

Tonight is the first episode of the 6th and new season of Soprano's. HTP and I are addicted to the show. After church, I went shopping. I decided that we need to have a party for two to celebrate the new season. I'm making Italian spaghetti with Italian sausage. Tossing out the low/no carb rule, we're having garlic bread too. Maybe the Caesar salad will make up for the carbs. Oh...and Iindulgedd myself with a nice bottle of red wine to wash it all down.

Murphyism of the Day

Lackland's Laws

1. Never be first.

2. Never be last.

3. Never volunteer for anything.

No comments: