Sunday, March 26, 2006

Word of the Day

Obnoxified - Feeling the effects of obnoxiousness.

We sounded great! Not to break my arm patting us on the back but Momma pin a rose on me and the rest of our woodwind quartet. We played for two services this morning.

After church I drove on over to Barnes & Nobles to see if there was anything there that I hadn't read yet. There was but I didn't buy them out. I limited myself to a few good books and another Suduko book.

While I worked Suduko puzzles, HTP started making our reservations for the return trip to The Lake. We plan on a quick stop in Vegas for our anniversary at the end of April and then on to The Lake. So?

Thirty-One Days Before We Leave Arizona for Wisconsin.

It's Sopranos night. I'm making spaghetti and serving it with a Caesar Salad...lite.

Murphyism of the Day

Gumperson's Law

The probability of anything happening is in inverse ratio to its desirability.

No comments: