Friday, March 10, 2006

Word of the Day

Multidigitate - Repeatedly hitting the crosswalk or elevator buttons in the vane hope that it might speed things up.

Still No Rain - 143 Days and Counting

We are supposed to get some rain this weekend. None so far. It has become rather windy and the temperatures have dropped to the mid-60's. But still now rain.

Green Eggs and Ham. That thought just popped into my head. I'm trying to decide what to make for supper tonight. Last night I made baby back ribs. They were so wonderful that we had the left-overs for lunch today. Now I've just got to figure out something creative to make for supper tonight. Something that's on the diet. Ribs weren't but I'm trying to use up some of the stuff that's in the freezer. Sometimes cooking can be really boring when it's just the two of us. HTP and me. Oh well, I'm sure I'll think of something to make...eventually.

I finished up the last of the contest books last night. My results are in their envelope and ready to be mailed. Now I can read something that I really want to read. Or re-read. Or work on more Sudoku puzzles.

Murphyism of the Day

Mae West's Observation

To err is human, but it feels divine.

No comments: