Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Word of the Day

Nicktator - One who insists on referring to his friends and family by a nick name.

I've got trees! The nursery came and brought the trees this morning. They look great! Now...let's see if I can keep them alive. HTP and I supervised the planting from a safe distance.

The laundry is almost done. My bags are packed. Tomorrow HTP and I are off to Vegas to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Actually, we usually try to avoid holidays but we're keeping our fingers crossed that there won't be too many crazy people at Sam's Town to celebrate either St. Patty's Day or Spring Break.

Do I need to remind you about my rules when it comes to blogging and Vegas? If you don't see me blog, it doesn't necessarily mean that I've died or jumped off The Dam. It means that I'd rather spend my time and energies doing other things. It means that I hate dial-up modem speeds...or lack thereof. It means that maybe I'm having a spot of luck. Maybe....maybe not. We will have the laptop with us but that doesn't mean that we'll be spending endless hours online.

Murphyism of the Day

The Chi Factor

Quantity = 1/quality; or, quantity is inversely proportional to quality.

No comments: