Friday, March 24, 2006

Word of the Day

Nozone layer - The name for the hole in the ozone layer.

What a difference a day will make. Yesterday was sweatshirt weather. Today? I'm thinking about digging out my shorts and sandals. It's starting to cool down but the temperature outside right now is 83°F. I love it. The windows are open. I'm ready for Spring.

However, not to get ahead of myself. I'm sure I'll have to return to sweatshirts and coats when we get back to Wisconsin. When is that going to be? We're still thinking about it. No firm plans have been drawn up. We're in the planning and thinking about it stage. Right now we're leaning toward a departure on or around our anniversary.

Murphyism of the Day

Farnsdick's Corollary to the Fifth Corollary

After things have gone from bad to worse, the cycle will repeat itself.

No comments: