Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Word of the Day

Misunderestimate - To underestimate wrongly.

Woohoo! I finished the yucky book. On a scale of 1-9, with 9 being the highest score and 1 being the lowest. I gave the yucky book a 3. What I'd like to know is, how did this book ever get published? Honestly? Maybe I should have given the book a 1 or 2 but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the author and the fact that I may just be getting prudish in my old grey frogginess. I'm going to read a book that I know I'll like...to get the taste of the last one out of my mind. Then...if the next book isn't impossible, I'll finish my judging for the year and get the results into the mail before the end of the week. I think I'll request NOT to judge for this category next year.

Murphyism of the Day

Dude's Law Duality

Of two possible events, only the undesired one will occur.

No comments: