Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fourteen Days Until We Leave Arizona

Word of the Day

Pear pressure - What teenage fruits sometimes have to endure.

Two weeks?! I'm out of here in two weeks?! I can do this. I feel like The Little Engine That Could. I think I can, I think I can. I just have to keep telling myself that I've got a list. Maybe I'd better take another look at it. Knowing me, I'm willing to bet that I'll feel a bit more like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland when I'm facing one week remaining.

Our AAA books and triptik came in the mail yesterday. I'm amazed that the mailperson managed to jam all that stuff into the mailbox yesterday. For some reason I received a mess of mail-order catalogs too. I had a hard time unjamming everything from our tiny little mailbox. Maybe I'd better bring a shoehorn next time. Do you suppose that's how the mailperson managed to get all that stuff jammed in there?

Murphyism of the Day

Law of Selective Gravity

An object will fall so as to do the most damage.

Jenning's Corollary

The chance of the bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.

Klipstein's Corollary

The most delicate component will be the one to drop.

No comments: