Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Twenty-One Days Until We Leave Arizona

Word of the Day

Overgraduate - A person with postgraduate qualifications.

Muggsy's back home safe and sound. She's a bit sore. I have to bring her back to the vet in a couple of weeks to have them remove her stitches. Poor baby. From what I can see, whatever they did to get rid of that cyst on her back looks painful. I'm told that she was a wonderful patient. Poor baby.

HTP took the car in to get the brakes fixed this morning. That's OK. I didn't plan on running off to the store today. We need to get the car all set for our return trip to Wisconsin. Three weeks! I'm not in a panic. No point in it. But maybe it's time to dig out and revise the lists that I made last year. Have List(s), Will Travel.

Murphyism of the Day

Gillette's Law of Household Moving

What you lost during your first move you find during your second move.

No comments: