Monday, April 03, 2006

Twenty-Three Days Until We Leave Arizona

Word of the Day

Outgopoofen- Exhaust vapors from a German-made automobile.

Allergies. HTP and I staked the trees in the front of the house so their trunks won't be so wimpy...eventually. I already blogged about how you need to do this and why. Anyway, now I'm sneezing up a storm. Lovely. HTP went back out and sprayed the weeds in the front with weed-killer. He ran out of weed-killer before the job was done. There are a lot of weeds. So, it's off to the store for us to get more weed-killer. Tomorrow. We'll finish up that job tomorrow. I don't care if we get a complaint notice like one of our neighbors. It'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

I didn't make the prime rib last night on the grill. HTP threw a fit so I guess I'll have to try that experiment another day. As it was, I ended up over-cooking the meat. Pout. I really need a new meat thermometer. I hate well done meat. I guess I'm part vampire. Oh well, it wasn't awful. The French Silk pie made up for it.

Murphyism of the Day

Bloch's Rebuttal to Boob's Law

You always find something in the first place you look, but you never find it the first time you look there.

No comments: