Sunday, April 09, 2006

Seventeen Days Until We Leave Arizona

Word of the Day

Paranotic - Paranoid; psychotic.

HTP and I went to see Lucky Number SLeven last night. From the reviews, HTP warned me not to expect too much. The reviewers were wrong again. It was great! I want to go back and see it again. Wow! Another winner with Bruce Willis. I don't care what the elite reviewers say, I loved it. It was a bit confusing and artsy but so was The Sixth Sense and Twelve Monkeys and The Fifth Element. Anyway, now I want to see it again so I can catch the nuances that I missed because you don't really know what's going on until you get toward the end of the movie. Now that I know how everything shakes out, I want to see what clues I might have missed from the start of the film. Knowing HTP, I may have to wait until it comes out on DVD. He loved the movie too but we just don't get out to the movies all that often. I want to go see The DaVinci Code when it comes out too. The trailer looked wonderful. And...I read both Angels & Demons and The DaVinci Code. I NEED to see that movie and I want to see it in a real movie theatre with really good sound. NOT the nearest movie theatre to our rural lakehome. I also want to see the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie. *Drool* And then there are a few animated movies coming out that look fun. Those may have to wait until they come out on DVD. HTP refuses to go see kiddie movies.

Murphyism of the Day

Schopenhauer's Law of Entropy

If you put a spoonful of wine in a barrel full of sewage, you get sewage.

If you put a spoonful of sewage in a barrel full of wine, you get sewage.

No comments: