Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wake Up!

We Hit the Road Again Tomorrow

Word of the Day

Megaglopycorp - A major corporation which owns other large companies unrelated to their product or service.

In a nutshell, HTP and I have again been paid to spend a few...three... ( just enough, more would be too much) pleasureable days in Vegas. HTP got two Royal Flushes...in tandem. I got one...but I won't quible. I'm happy. We earned more than we spent....and I bought a couple more frogs and a some blinkies with some of my winnings. Blinkies? Blinkies are strobing lighted pins that you can wear. I got two ladybugs and an American flag this time. I already have two frogs and a couple of "Bring 'em Home Safe" ribbons. Why would anyone wear something like this when they're not in Vegas...The City of Lights? Well, why not?

We'll be continuing on our voyage to The Lake tomorrow morning after breakfast. All my bags are re-packed...almost. HTP will repack all his stuff tomorrow. I'll finish packing after I wash up tomorrow morning. HTP and I'll grab a bite to eat at The Harvest Cafe and then we'll head on to my folks' place where we'll load up our car before we hit the road. First stop? Green River, Utah.

Murphyism of the Day

R.C. Gallagher's Law

Change is inevitable-except from a vending machine.

No comments: