Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Twenty-Two Days Until We Leave Arizona

Word of the Day

Outrance - Opposite of entrance.

Poor Muggsy! I felt so sorry for her this morning. Muggsy's the youngest of our two chihuahuas. We had to take her to the vet this morning for her dental appointment and some minor surgery. NO FOOD OR WATER AFTER 10 PM last night. So, this morning I still couldn't give her any food or water. But I did have to feed Mancha. I did feed Mancha outside so Muggsy wouldn't have to watch the event. Muggsy loves to eat. Eating her 1/2 cup of food is the highlight of her day. She gobbles that stuff down so fast at times she chokes herself. Anyway, this morning, Muggsy didn't get fed. She sat in her kennel and cried real tears. Poor baby! She just didn't understand....that things wouldn't improve. They had to extract some bad teeth and remove a cyst on her back. Oh well, maybe she'll be happy to see me when I go pick her up from the vet. Maybe she'll even forgive me. I'll have to ask them if I can feed her. She'll forgive anyone who feeds her. She'll love anyone who feeds her.

Murphyism fo the Day

Richard's Complementary Rules of Ownership

1. If you keep anything long enough you can throw it away.

2. If you throw anything away, you will need it as soon as it is no longer accessible.

No comments: