Friday, June 24, 2005

Word of the Day

Cellfish: Someone who shops while talking on a cell phone.

A full day in Rochester at the Mayo Clinic. Enough said? My Dad is doing as well as can be expected after his operation. We're told that he'll be up and walking the halls tomorrow and that he may be released in 3-4 days. Despite this fact, I doubt he'll be up to any hi-jinks anytime soon. My Mother decided to spend the night at the hospital with my Dad. They brought her a cot. Me? I get a king-size bed to sleep in tonight as soon as I finish this blog. I already sent out a promised e-mail update to friends and relatives. I finished off a nutrigrain bar for my supper, washed down with a cup of coffee. If I had more energy, I'd eat the apple sitting here on the desk or the bagel and cream cheese in the fridge but I don't even have enough energy to find a spoon to eat the yoghurt sitting beside the bagel. So...it's off to bed. I'll see if I can get in a longer blog tomorrow.

Murphyism of the Day

Ryan's Application to Parkinson's Law

Possessions increase to fill the space available for their storage.

No comments: