Friday, June 23, 2006

Word of the Day

BAR LINE - What musicians form after the concert.

My sister sent me a recipe for how to make Limoncello. So, when HTP and I were out shopping yesterday, I bought lemons. The thing is...what does one do with 15 lemons when all you really want is the yellow part of the peel from 15 lemons? When life gives you lemons...you make lemonade. I made lemonade. After juicing the lemons, I ended up with four cups of lemon juice. I froze half of it and made lemonade out of the rest. AND...I have Limoncello brewing in the basement. Looks like I'll need to go out and buy more bottles. Now...if this recipe works out I'll have another use for the lemons that I pick for free from my lemon tree in Arizona. Stay tuned.

I'm doing the sprinkler dance today. HTP had to buy me a bit more hose to add to the hose that I use for the lower yard. Parts of the lower yard weren't getting watered. The sprinkler could only sprinkle so far. I have severe doubts as to whether or not I'll be able to get the entire yard watered in one day but I'm giving it my best effort.

Murphyism of the Day

Smith's Law

No real problem has a solution.

No comments: