Saturday, June 17, 2006

Word of the Day

TROUBLE CLEF - In music, any clef a musician can't read: e.g., alto clef for pianists

I've decided that my sister has a lot more energy than I do. We're celebrating Father's Day tomorrow at her place. Thank God and Thank Sis! I mean, I could have the Father's Day celebration over here. I think. But, it sure is nice that my sister has a bigger table and she actually likes to entertain. I like to entertain...well...I don't hate it. I just don't know how. I like people...really. I've decided that I'm a closet hermit at heart. I love to cook. But...that's about the extent of my expertise when it comes to entertaining. She's done most of the work for this. And to top it off? She went fishing. Caught a slew of fish, cleaned them and I bet her house doesn't smell. Me? I made brownies. I made pasta salad. I'm frying up some peppers and onions. She's done the rest. OK. I did help with buying stuff but she's the hostess with the mostest. I'm supposed to think of some fun game to play. Groan! I left all the fun box games in Arizona. Maybe we can play cards. Maybe #1 son can come up with an idea.

Murphyism of the Day

De Beaumarchais's Motto

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them.

No comments: