Monday, June 19, 2006

Word of the Day

VESUVIOSO - An indication to build up to a fiery conclusion.

I got up bright and early and sprayed my tomato plants to keep them safe from blight. And then....it rained. It wasn't a lot of rain. I figure that it was just enough rain to wash off the stuff that I sprayed on the tomato plants. I guess I'll have go back out and repeat. Figures that the sun is shining quite brightly now. Do you think part of this all was brought on by the fact that I watered the vegetable garden this morning?

While HTP and I were at my sister's place yesterday, we got a call from The Riverside in Laughlin. They want HTP and me to come stay with them in July. After some discussion, HTP and I decided to take them up on their offer. The offer? Well...it was kind of hard to resist even though we really aren't fond of Laughlin. But, it's all free so we'll give them one more try. Plus, we've never flown out of Eau Claire before. That should be interesting. So, I called and made our reservations.

Murphy's Law

Weber's Maxim

A single fact can spoil a good argument.

No comments: