Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Word of the Day

THE RIGHT OF STRINGS - Manifesto of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Violists.

HTP and I have a new car. Let me qualify that. We have a new/old car. My folks bought a new car. They gave HTP and me their old car. It's a small Suzuki Sidekick 4x4 which I can drive off-road on the old logging roads up here. We spent most of the day getting the title stuff transferred along with licensing and insurance. I'm REALLY looking forward to exploring the old logging roads that crisscross our property. Plus, it'll make it a lot easier to get to and from the areas where I pick blackberries. It'll also help keep my hiking trails (the old logging roads) somewhat clear. I figure if it's clear enough for the Sidekick to drive on, it's clear enough for me to hike on without damaging myself too excessively.

Murphyism of the Day

Von Neumann's Axiom

There's no sense in being precise when you don't know what you're talking about.

No comments: