Monday, June 05, 2006

Word of the Day

FERMOOTA - A musical note of dubious value held for indefinite length.

So I didn't feel like dressing in hot jeans and long sleeves today and therefore hunting the wild gooseberry was out of the question. It's windy out on the lake but I might have done some fishing from the dock if it weren't for the sun. So? I worked on a Sudoku puzzle that my Mom gave me. She told me that my Uncle gave it to her. I feel so much like a climbed Mt. Everest. I've been working on that puzzle for over a week now. Just when I think I've got it....failure. I had to start over again. I finally successfully completed this Monster Sudoku (I didn't name it that...that's what they called it). One down....one to go. I started on the second Monster Sudoku.

I am doing more than lazing around the house. I'm making bread. I love homemade bread. I'm not sure how good it is for us but at least it's whole wheat. And...we limit our intake. One piece of homemade bread a day....if we aren't having pancakes.

I'll go out gooseberry picking tomorrow. Maybe.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of Observation

Nothing looks as good close up as it does from far away. Or--nothing looks as good from far away as it does close up.

No comments: