Saturday, June 10, 2006

Word of the Day

GREGORIAN CHAMP - The title bestowed upon the monk who can hold a musical note the longest.

Well, they're off. We got up early in the morning. The coffee was already brewing in my new coffee pot that Arizona daughter and her hubby got me for Mother's Day (belated). HTP made the bacon and sausage. I played short-order cook with the eggs. #1 son made the toast. We worked as a well-oiled machine with a few hiccups. The thing is the kitchen isn't huge and we kept bumping into each other but we managed. And it's always nice to have the company and the help.

After loading up the cooler with Wisconsin goodies (Italian sausage from Louie's and a nice hunk of jalapeno cheese salami) and a couple of quarts of Dandelion Schnapps, Arizona Daughter and her husband took off in their new/used car, on their way back to Arizona. They have to be back at work on Monday.

And now, time for a nap. I may read a book. I may make the bed. It's Saturday. I may go fishing. I do need to clean those fish that we caught off the dock yesterday. Maybe I'll make fish for supper.

Murphyism of the Day

Manly's Maxim

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

No comments: