Friday, April 22, 2005

Four Days and a Wake Up Before We Leave For Wisconsin

Word of the Day

Afterism: (n.) A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.

Guilt. I shouldn't be enjoying myself here in Vegas. I am, so that's where the guilt comes in. I should be packing for our trip back to Wisconsin. Too bad. I plan to continue on enjoying myself. Last night I had my favorite appetizer (oysters on the half shell) at Billy Bob's along with a huge stein of Shiner Bock beer. Tonight, we'll be enjoying the seafood buffet at The Firelight Buffet with my parents. I plan to down several plates of oysters there. I'll worry about packing on Monday. We'll be returning to Arizona on Saturday. Sunday, I play with the church orchestra. So...Monday will be soon enough to concentrate on packing.

Murphyism of the Day

Third Law for Freelance Artists

The rush job you spent all night on won't be needed for at least two days.

No comments: