Saturday, July 09, 2005

Word of the Day

Clicko: An error in computer mouse "clicking".

It's a hot and sticky day here in Wisconsin. HTP has gone off to The Big City to take #1 son's friend to the airport. Me? There are any number of things that I could be doing but so far I've been spending the morning doing very few of them. It's just one of those lazy days of summer. I am going to have to go out and water the lawn but other then that I think I'll spend some more time in front of the TV, watching the path of Hurricane Dennis, and working on my latest crotchet project.

#1 son has gone off to town to pick up the mail and get us something to eat for lunch. Nothing healthy, I'm sure.

So you see, it was hardly worth blogging today but one mustn't get out of the habit.

Murphyism of the Day

The Grocery Bag Law

The candy bar you planned to eat on the way home from the market is hidden at the bottom of the grocery bag.

No comments: