Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Word of the Day

Dance-apella : A dance performed without music. Usually absent-mindedly, or to burn off excess energy.

Up at dawn. We wouldn't want to waste such a perfect day. Tomorrow, we're supposed to see the return of the heat and humidity. Oh well, no point in whining about what hasn't happened yet. Enjoy today, today. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. (I wince when I think of what my spell-checker and grammar crutch will say to the last two sentences.)

I might go out later to pick more raspberries. I am going to make jam. HTP and I have to get going on this wedding announcement letter that we want to send out for our Devil Dog Daughter and her GI Joe. And...since it's Tuesday, it's laundry day. HTP's brother wants us to drive down to see him in Pepin, too. So, the possibilities are endless. The probability of doing it all is slim.

Murphyism of the Day

Gerard's Law

When there are sufficient funds in the checking account, checks take two weeks to clear. When there are insufficient funds, checks clear overnight.

No comments: