Sunday, July 24, 2005

Word of the Day

Databasification : The widespread, and onerous, pouring of people's personal and private data into commercial and government databases.

It's Sunday. After our guests left, I stated clearly that I planned to do abolutely NOTHING for the rest of the day. I tried. I almost succeeded but I had to find and print out an address list so I can get started on those wedding announcements tomorrow. I looked outside and my tomato plants made me feel guilty because I skipped one day when it came to giving them water. They were drooping. Then...the grass made me feel guilty. On with the sprinkler dance! Aside from that, someone had to make lunch and supper. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking our guests (and me) out for breakfast this morning. Oh...and Sis? I got everything to fit in the fridge...even the beer.

Murphyism of the Day

Pantuso's Law

The book you spent $10.95 for today will come out in paperback tomorrow.

No comments: