Monday, May 09, 2005

Word of the Day

Backeral - The technical term for a fish which has landed on someone's back.

I haven't gone out fishing yet. I really meant to but I just didn't get around to it. I was going to work in the garden and I was actually heading out there to get at those weeds when it started raining. Pffft. I do not like to play in the mud. I'll just have to put off weeding for a bit. I made brownies. They're not for HTP and me. I made them for my folks. I had planned to bring them over to their place when I went to pick up the dogs but...my folks brought the dogs to me on their way to city to do some shopping. I still plan to bring the brownies over to them as soon as they get back from the city.

So...I haven't done much today.

Murphyism of the Day

Meissner's Law

Any producing entity is the last to use its own product.

No comments: