Saturday, May 14, 2005

Word of the Day

Badonkadonk - A "larger" female bottom.

I will preface this blog with a clarifying statement so people don't get confused. Today is not Tuesday. It's Saturday. If I just came out and told you that I was doing laundry today without this preface, you might think it was Tuesday.

I'm doing laundry today. It's raining outside so there really isn't too much else that I can be doing with my time. Over 1/2" of rain since last I dumped the rain gauge. I know. I usually do laundry on Tuesdays but today is one of those exceptions to the rule. I made the same exception last weekend. I don't plan on continuing in this madness. Tuesday is laundry day. However, #1 son brought home his laundry and HTP claims he's running out of clothes. Pffft. I think they could have waited until Tuesday but, what the heck, I wasn't doing anything important. It's too wet outside to muck with the weeds. It's too cold to start my garden. 43.9°F is the current temperature reading. I've read all the books that I haven't read before. I guess this just might be a good day to re-read a good book. One of my many "keeper" books.

Murphyism of the Day

Rudnicki's Rule

That which cannot be taken apart will fall apart.

No comments: