Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Word of the Day

Bassohol - An alcoholic fish extract.

It's been threatening to rain all day....but it hasn't...yet. HTP and #1 son raced out to remove the mounds of dirt that washed onto our driveway over winter before the rain hit. The rain never hit...yet. I ran out and prepped my new Earthboxes for planting before the rain hit. The rain never hit. My Mother has some tomato plants for me that I want to try in them. Tomorrow.

Burpee's finally sent my pepper plants yesterday! I planted them. Woohoo! Now I just have to wait for them to send my raspberry plants. Maybe they'll come today.

#1 son had a job interview yesterday in the city at one of the grocery stores. He's got another interview today at a golf resort. He's been really trying to get a job. Once he lands one, I'm sure he'll have an easier time landing one for next summer. It's not easy being the new kid in town when it comes to getting a job.

Murphyism of the Day

Hardin's Law

You can never do just one thing.

No comments: