Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Word of the Day

Basserific - As wonderful as a bass (yes, we mean fish here), better than bass, describing bass, really really spiffy.

Laundry Day. I'm back on track. If all goes well, I won't have to do laundry again until next Tuesday. It's amazing how much laundry one son can produce. HTP and I, between us, hardly produce enough dirty clothes to make up a small load of each sorted batch. Add #1 son into the equation and I really should divide these sorted batches into two loads instead of one huge load per batch, but I'd be doing laundry into next year. How he does it, I have no idea. Actually, I'd be done by now but the dryer is having a hard time drying these huge loads. Today would have been a great day to hang clothes out on a line. It was sunny. It was warm. I don't have a clothes line. I think I really need to rig up a clothes line for the few days that we have sun and it happens on a Tuesday.

Murphyism of the Day

Peer's Law

The solution to a problem changes the nature of the problem.

No comments: